Amazon provides wonderful services to the customers through its e-commerce site and through its Alexa products. But these technical devices and other programs are prone to failures due to many reasons and settings. Customers also stuck while they try to connect their Amazon Echo Device to Wi-Fi because there are certain requirements which they have to fulfill and they forget to check them. As it is also important that you connect your device with the Wi-Fi network because without it, the device will not be able to answer your questions or follow various commands and also you will not be able to stream media.
So before you begin to start the process of connecting your device with the Wi-Fi network you have to make sure that your device is plugged into a power outlet and is charging plus you have to open the Alexa app to complete the process. Also, take note of the point that Echo gadget only connects with a Dual-band Wi-Fi which is 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz that use the standard network 802.11a / b / g / n. But if you face any problem with the pre-requirements or you are stuck at any particular step then you can rely on our expert’s team to solve your problem. You can reach Amazon Support Chat team to solve your problem through the root or if you want to manually connect your device with the Wi-Fi network then you can follow the steps provided by our experts below.
Steps to connect your Echo device to Wi-Fi
- Firstly you have to say “go to settings” to your gadget or you can also swipe down from the top of the screen and choose “settings”.
- After entering the “settings” window you have to select “Wi-Fi”.
- If you want to connect your gadget to a particular network then you have to select the network from the available list and then you have to follow the instructions of the prompt screen carefully.
- By chance, if you are not able to see a particular network then you can manually add that network by selecting “add a network” or go to “advanced Wi-Fi settings” which will be available at the bottom of the page.
- You can also connect your gadget to the network through Alexa app by just selecting “Alexa devices” in the app and then select your gadget name.
- After that select “change” and which will be next to the “Wi-Fi network” and then click on “add” to add your gadget and then hold the “Action” button and then the list of the available networks will appear. Also if you are not able to connect your Kindle device to the Wi-Fi network then take Amazon Kindle Support from experts.
Take Amazon device support from the skilled experts immediately
If you are not able to connect your gadget even after following the steps then you should take help from the experts through Amazon Device Support number toll-free.