Amazon is one of the greatest and largest online retailers in the present. We all depend on the online shopping nowadays. And what is it which the company does not provide. You name, it has it; all the products which you require for your daily needs. But to do shopping on the site you must have an account on the site so that by using it you can be a customer to the site and to be a member you require a phone number, and email address and you have to set a password for your account.
Similarly, it also provides its book lovers space which is called an Amazon Kindle through which users can read as much as they want. Users can also purchase the books online to add in their Kindle edition. But one thing which is important is that you have to sign-in to your account to enjoy the Kindle services. But there are various times when users face the problem when they sign-in into their account and it can be due to various factors which also includes internet connectivity and server issues. So if you are also unable to sign-in to your account and you are not able to read on kindle which is really annoying you then follow the steps which Amazon Customer Support has provided to manually troubleshoot the problem.
Steps to Troubleshoot the Sign-In Issues in Amazon Kindle
- If you are having a problem then you have to check below-mentioned things to troubleshoot the problem.
- First of all, if you are having this issue then you have to clear your Browser’s history, cache memory, and cookies which have been saved in your browser.
- So, open your browser and click on three dots and then go to “history” and all the things.
- Make sure that your Caps Lock and Num lock are off before you type your account’s password. Because the passwords are case sensitive so make sure you have turned them off.
- It can also be possible that you are using the wrong email as you have multiple emails and you forgot which email id is registered with your Amazon account. So make sure that you are using correct one.
- Use exact and correct phone number because you receive OTP there and hence you have to use the phone number which is registered with Amazon.
- It is also possible that you are using an incorrect password. So if you have forgotten your passwords, in that case, reset your password and then again access your account otherwise you can also take Amazon Kindle Support to reset your password.
- If there is internet connectivity and server issues then restart your computer and again try to log in.
Call Experts via Amazon Support Number Toll-Free For Resolutions
If you are still facing problems while signing in then contact our experts through Amazon Support Number +1-800-362-6015 Toll-Free to get the best support.