It is really important to register your Amazon device to the Amazon account so that you can enjoy all the features of the product but in various instances, the layman is not able to register their devices with their account and they face various errors and issues while doing so. As the users do not have technical knowledge that is why they find it difficult to register their device with the account plus the process is also a bit tricky and users face various problems.
So if users want to solve all the technical problems which they are facing then they should take Amazon Chat Support to solve their issues immediately and to register their device without any hassle. If users want to deal with this issue manually then they can follow the steps provided below by our experts.
- Make sure that the software or the device which you are using is running on the latest version.
- Make sure that your credentials to log-in to your account are correct and the one which you use with the account.
- Make sure that the credentials are current.
- Make sure that your email server is not marking the emails from Amazon as spam or junk while you log-in to your account.
Steps to successfully register your device with Amazon Account
- Make note that the company requires extra authentication while you register your device with the account.
- Now choose the software, device or the application which you want to connect with the account.
- Now you have to go to the official site of the company and then you have to log-in to your id with the correct credentials and you will receive an email on your registered email-id with a text.
- A one-time password (OTP) will arrive on your email which you have to use within ten minutes of its arriving.
- Now use this temporary password to register the device but make sure you are using the same email address and the mobile number while registering.
- And if you are having a problem registering with the Amazon App suite on your Android then you should make sure you are using the latest version of the app and the Android.
- If you find out that the Application is not up to date then you should remove the App widget and install the suite again.
- To remove the app go to your home screen of the Android and press and hold the widget of the suite until the remove option comes up on the top of your screen and then drag the item there to remove it and then click on “uninstall”.
- After uninstalling install it again by going to the official site. If you are having any problem uninstalling or installing then take Amazon tech support from experts.
Get Amazon Kindle support from the experts
If you are having a problem in registering the Kindle device or any device then contact experts through Amazon Kindle support number toll-free.