Amazon has provided a wide range of products to its users and one of the latest and featured products is the Kindle E-reader. But to begin with the device and use the features of the device properly you have to register it properly with your Amazon account. Moreover, if you got it as a gift for your birthday then you have to first deregister your device and then register it again with your own official account with the e-commerce site.
So you have to first register your device to your account so that you can buy, share, deliver content and download content on your eBook reader. Also if you think that the gadget has been registered with a wrong account then you have to deregister it and then register it again. Plus, you have to connect the Kindle E-reader to a Wi-Fi network so that you can register your gadget. It will allow you to enjoy various aspects of the eBook reader such as downloading compatible purchases from other devices to your own etc. If you are encountering issues while following the process and you want to do it without any hassle then you can connect with the experts through Amazon Tech Support number toll-free otherwise if you want to do it manually then you can follow the steps provided below.
Steps to register and deregister kindle E-reader
- You have to choose “menu” from the home tab which will be shown as three dots and then click on “settings”.
- In the settings section, navigate to the “my account” section.
- Choose the account which you want to use to complete the process. (If you have multiple accounts). If you have your id then tap on the option “sign in” and start the setup process and enter the account details properly.
- If you do not have ids then create one to complete the process.
- If you want to deregister the Kindle E-reader, go to “home” and then tap on “menu” and from there navigate to “settings section”.
- There, click on “my account”, at the bottom of the page you will find an option “deregister your device”, click on the option and then again click on “deregister” when the prompt asks you to confirm the selection.
- If you are not able to do so using these steps then you should go to “Manage Your Content and Devices” section to do it.
- If you need support to complete the process then take Amazon Seller Support from the skilled technicians.
For Amazon customer support, contact the qualified expert’s team
If you are unable to follow the steps or not able to register or deregister your Kindle E-Reader then contact the expert’s team to do it properly via Amazon Customer Support number toll-free and you can reach us without any hesitation as we are available 24X7 for our customers.